Responsible Gaming – Plinko
We want our players to have fun while playing at bet O bet, so we encourage responsible gaming. We are trying to provide you with a responsible gaming environment, while assisting you to take all actions ensuring that your betting experience is entertaining and safe and not turning into financial burden.
Do you have gambling problem?
Our responsible gaming ensures that:
- There are no players under 18 years of age.
- Our software is fair in all our games.
- You can quit at any point of time if you find gambling to be affecting you in a non-positive way.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last Euro is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all or some of these questions, the more likely it is that you have a gambling problem and may wish to seek help and advice through the channels outlined above.
There are many organizations that can provide support and assistance to people who develop a problem with gambling, and we recommend that players contact a self-help organization for additional help.
The following websites offer advice and guidance. Each one contains help line numbers and an e-mail address that you may contact if you would like confidential advice and support:
Protection of Minors
In order to protect minors from accessing the site we recommend you install third party applications and/or Internet filtering software on your platform, aimed at . Such applications can use to monitoring or restricting access of underage family members to the restricted content on the Internet. These include:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content – www.netnanny.com.
- Cyber sitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block – www.cybersitter.com.
- Gameban is software aimed at blocking access to gambling sites and applications – https://gamban.com.
In case You are diagnosed with a gambling addiction or try to stay away from gambling for a different reason, we want to assist you to stay away from anything, that does nothing good for you. “Self-Exclusion” means, that You exclude yourself, out of Your own choice, from all gambling services. This exclusion cannot be undone for a set amount of time. If you wish to self-exclude yourself from gambling, please message our support and give them a time span between 6 months and 5 years. They also will explain you all future steps and what is needed from you.
Please keep in mind that Self Exclusion is permanent for the set time span and will not be undone for your own protection.
During Self Exclusion you are not allowed to create a new Account and every attempt to create a new Account during Self Exclusion is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in the permanent ban of your original account.